1. The contract of accommodation is concluded, as soon as the room is reserved and accepted or, in the case that confirmation is no longer possible on time grounds, when it was made available.
2. The conclusion of the contract of accommodation obliges the contract partners to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration for which the contract was concluded. The reservation of the room refers to the quality of the room, not to a particular room.
3. The hotelier is obliged to offer compensation if the reserved room is not available.
4. In case of non-fulfillment of the contractual obligations, the guest is obliged to pay the agreed or usual business price, less the saved expenditure of the hotelier (saving 20%) if the hotelier is unable to allocate the room otherwise.
5. Dogs are allowed only after advanced arrangement. Their entry into the breakfast room is not allowed.
6. The contracts place of performance is Mettmann.
7. Court of jurisdiction are the county court in Mettmann and the State Court in Düsseldorf.
We wish you a good journey and look forward to your visit!
Your trade fair Hotel Alberga